MMDx and MCAx Digital Scanning Inspection System – New from Nikon Metrology - Webinar January 23, 2013
Join Nikon and register for their upcoming webinar to kick off Superbowl Season! Find out how to tackle the toughest challenges with the MMDx and MCAx Digital Scanning Inspection System – New from Nikon Metrology.
Webinar attendees will be kicking field goals left and right after you listen to Business Development Manager, Alex Lucas discuss several ways you can utilize scanning for your most challenging application.
- Do not get flagged for delay of game, with up to 150Hz frame rate, the MMDx will crush your cycle time
- Rush for a touchdown with the system’s ability to scan tough-to-handle surfaces
- Does your team already have an arm? The MMDx can be a free agent and can adapt to many 3rd party measuring devices
- The MMDx is robust and comes with a 2-year warranty, so feel free to kick the extra point across your factory floor
- Entry-level MCA arm great for rookies, the MCAx offers an accuracy edge for experienced pros
- Call the Winning Play with your point cloud data in the virtual world of Focus 10 or a number of integrated third-party software packages
Join Nikon engineers this week, January 23, 2013, 2:00pm(EST) to learn more about the latest technology in the industry.