Registration is now open for the 2012 IEOC, happening August 20-22, 2012 at the Oak Brook Hills Marriott Resort, Oak Brook, IL.
Join NFPA at the intersection of marketing and strategy for the highly-acclaimed Industry and Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC), August 20-22, 2012, at the Oak Brook Hills Marriott Resort, Oak Brook, IL. This event offers hard data and expert analysis for everyone involved with the fluid power industry. This year’s conference will offer critical insight and opportunities in three major areas –Economics, Industry, and Networking.
Registration is now open for professionals across the fluid power supply chain at www.nfpa.com or call NFPA directly at 414-778-3344. NFPA members who register by July 15 will receive the lowest registration rate.
Conference highlights include:
- Global Economics – An American Perspective, Alan Beaulieu, Institute for Trend Research (ITR)
- Global Economics – A European Perspective, John Walker, Oxford Economics
- Political Impact on the Economic Climate – Jim VandeHei, POLITICO
- Macro-Economic Speakers Forum
Get your questions answered! Two IEOC economists – Alan Beaulieu and John Walker – will be joined by popular political analyst Jim VandeHei for an interactive session to close out the first day’s program.
- Construction Machinery Forecast – David Phillips, Off-Highway Research
- Agricultural Machinery Forecast – Ann Duignan, J.P. Morgan
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast – Eric Starks, FTR Associates
- Industrial Markets Overview – Dan Meckstroth, MAPI Inc.
- Material Handling & Metalworking Market Forecast – Ken Kremar, Global Insight
- Oil & Gas Industry Outlook – Ruchir Kadakia, CERA
- 5th Annual NFPA Education and Technology Foundation Invitational Golf Tournament
- Power of Association Dinner
Don’t Miss the Economic Event of 2012!
To learn more about the conference visit www.nfpa.com or the IEOC LinkedIn Event page at, http://linkd.in/z352he.
NFPA provides a forum for the fluid power industry’s channel partners –manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, customers and educators. Its 335+ U.S. and multinational members work cooperatively in advancing hydraulic and pneumatic technology through the association’s many programs and initiatives.