Twenty-five supplier and complementary technology firms will also participate with displays including tooling and automation.
Heller Machine Tools, Troy, MI, will open its doors September 26-27, 2012, 2pm - 7pm each day, to showcase its new machining centers and flexible systems for heavy-duty flexible production. Twenty-five supplier and complementary technology firms will also participate with displays including tooling and automation.
At its bi-annual Technology Days exposition, the company will demonstrate on its assembly floor:
- The new patented cylinder bore coating (CBC) process which imparts a high-durability coating to aluminum parent metal, such as aluminum engine blocks
- A next-generation automotive flexible machining system
- Flexible heavy-duty machining solutions for large components, including large diesel engine blocks and heads
- Aerospace machining capabilities with 5-axis, high-torque HMC’s.
- Next generation of Heller’s mid-range, high-performance machining centers
Also available for inspection on Heller’s 100,000 sq-ft assembly floor will be customer systems for producing major diesel engine components.
Currently, Heller is the only manufacturer building large machining center-based systems in the U.S., and is the largest designer and builder of diesel engine machining systems globally. It delivered over 30 such systems in the last eight years employing more than 800 of its heavy-duty machining centers.
Contact HELLER Troy at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 248-556-8431 for Technology Days reservations.