Thomson Reuters publishes a Sixth Edition of its special corporate report, through its WorldTrade Executive (WTE) brand.
Thomson Reuters has published a Sixth Edition of its special corporate report, Brazil Tax, Law and Business Briefing through its WorldTrade Executive (WTE) brand, a Tax and Accounting Business.
The Report provides key legal and tax considerations for investors as they evaluate possible transactions in Brazil, such as acquiring or launching a business or entering into a joint venture or strategic alliance. Contributors to the Report include senior experts at major accounting and law firms in the region.
"Brazil's regulations on worldwide income taxation, transfer pricing and, more recently, thin capitalization rules provide challenges for businesses operating in the region, according to the Report," said Gary Brown, Senior Director at WTE/Thomson Reuters. "The Report illuminates the nuances of Brazil's tax code based on the insights of advisors who understand them."
- Summary of Brazil's thin capitalization rules
- How to deal with tax audits and tax litigation
- Brazil's anti-avoidance rules
- A new list of tax havens issued by the Brazilian Tax Authorities
- Planning opportunities using treaties
- Transfer pricing in Brazil
- Developments in M&A transactions
- A preliminary guide to incorporating in Brazil
- Minority shareholding and antitrust law
- Environmental liability challenges in the Brazilian oil & gas market
- VAT planning
For more information please click here.